Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Pro Wrestling Canada
(Hereon known as "PWC") treats personal information that "PWC"
collects and receives, including information related to your past
use of "PWC" products, services, and memberships. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable
like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that
is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices
of companies that "PWC" does not own or control, or to
people that "PWC" does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- "PWC" collects personal information when you register
with "PWC", when you use "PWC" products or services,
when you visit "PWC" pages or the pages of certain "PWC"
partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. "PWC"
may combine information about you that we have with information
we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register if we ask for information such as your name,
email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry,
and personal interests. For some financial products and services
we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and
information about your assets. Once you register with "PWC"
and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- "PWC" collects information about your transactions with
us and with some of our business partners, including information
about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- "PWC" automatically receives and records information
on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
"PWC" cookie information, and the page you request.
- "PWC" uses information for the following general purposes:
to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your
requests for products and services, improve our services, contact
you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal
and external clients.
Children under the age of 12
- "PWC" does not rent, sell, or share personal information
about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except
to provide products or services you've requested, when we have
your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work
on behalf of or with "PWC" under confidentiality agreements.
These companies may use your personal information to help
"PWC" communicate with you about offers from "PWC"
and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not
have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process,
or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order
to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential
threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of
- We transfer information about you if "PWC" is acquired
by or merged with another company. In this event, "PWC"
will notify you before information about you is transferred
- "PWC" displays targeted advertisements based on personal
information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may
assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted
ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24
from a particular geographic area.
- "PWC" does not provide any personal information to
the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad.
However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting
to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption
that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- "PWC" advertisers include financial service providers
(such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage
lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines,
and software companies).
- "PWC" is committed to providing special protection for
the privacy of children who may visit our web sites. "PWC"
is also committed to fully complying with the Children’s
Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
- We do not knowingly collect, use or retain any Personal Information,
for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing
or promotional purposes), from visitors to this web site who are
age 12 or younger. In addition, we will delete any records of
such Personal Information that come to our attention.
- We do not allow visitors who are age 12 or younger to be listed
in any directory of registered users, to participate in any of
our chat services, to register for contests, sweepstakes, promotions,
or newsletters, or to receive direct marketing from "PWC"
or from our third-party affiliates or service or product providers.
- "PWC" will not allow any children who are age 12 or younger
to sign up for accounts on this website.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account
Information and Preferences
- "PWC" may set and access "PWC" cookies on your
- "PWC" lets other companies that show advertisements on
some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own
privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies
do not have access to "PWC"'s cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your "PWC" Account Information, including
your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the
Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit
this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications
from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following
instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating
to the "PWC" service, such as service announcements, administrative
messages and the "PWC" Newsletter, that are considered
part of your "PWC" account, without offering you the opportunity
to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your "PWC" account by visiting your profile
page. Once your account has been deleted we will no longer contact
you, unless you still have user info stored elsewhere on out site.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees
who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that
information to provide products or services to you or in order
to do their jobs.
- Your "PWC" Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas "PWC" uses industry-standard SSL-encryption
to protect data transmissions.
Third Party Ad Servers
- Please be advised that this web site contains certain hyperlinks
to other web sites, some of which may display "PWC" logos
or other "PWC" content. These web sites may have privacy
policies; however, all of these web sites and their privacy policies
- "PWC" is not responsible for compliance with other web
sites’ privacy policies or data collection practices. You
should review these privacy policies carefully before providing
any Personal Information to these web sites.
- The ads appearing on the "PWC" Web site are delivered
to you by FrostProductions our Web advertising partner.
- Information about your visit to this site, such as number of
times you have viewed an ad, date/time at which the ads were shown,
the advertisers' cookies, and IP address (but not your, address,
or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you on
- "PWC" may update this policy. We will notify you about
significant changes in the way we treat personal information by
sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your
"PWC" account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.